Nov 6, 2006

Whistler in Januray!

Guess who's planning a trip to Whistler in January?
ME!

Oh shaz you guys.. here's the scoop as of now.

I have been on 2 trips to Canada with the company called Destination Snow based in Canada. Both times have been incredible! I was thinking to myself the other how I would love to go again this year and I would love to have a ton of friends come along so I called up the company and checked to see if I could put an event together. Turns out that in late Januray Destination Snow was already having a trip to Whistler leaving from Tacoma!!!!! All I have to do is tell more people about it... no hassels on garenteeing them a number of people or nothin, all I get to do is what I love to do best! PROMOTE! so check it.

We will be departing from Tacom on Friday, January 19th and returning on Sunday Januray 21st.
We ride up and back on these rad motor coaches watching movies & playing games.
We stay 2 nights at The Coast Whistler Hotel
We get a 2 day lift ticket to Whistler/Blackcomb
Cost... $300.00

Everybody needs to come and everybody needs to bring somebody with them!





1 comments:

*Rachel Christine* said...

Babe..Whistler is going to be great!!!!

Great job on all your planning!!