I'm fighting for the person who never got the chance to be cool, the person who has a great heart and wants to do something great with their life, the one who knows that they were created for something great.

I'm fighting for the person that doesn't really believe in themself, the one that has their head down, half smiling as you walk by not knowing if you will smile back. The person who is holding onto hope, believing that someday they will be somebody.


I'm fighting for the person who is looking for sombody worth following. Who is sick and tired and being lied to. The person who hates where their life is going and is looking for a way out.

I'm fighting for the disabled people who never had a chance to walk or talk.

I'm fighting for the champion that's looking for a race to run, the one who is looking for an opportunity to get rid of the lid, the person that wants to get paid for the work they do and not for the level that they're at.

I'm fighting for the single mom or dad, who wants to create a better life for their child.

I'm fighting for the soldiers that put their life on the line for my security and my freedom.

I'm fighting for the mom and dad that want to leave a legacy. They want to have their children start life on their shoulders, they want to break the line of mediocrity in their family.

I'm fighting for the person that grew up well with morals and great character, have been given a inheritance from their family but want to create there own success, the person who doesn't want to live in the shadow of what their parents did.

I'm fighting for the person who feel's like they've done so much wrong in their life and want to make a change, the person who want's to believe that they are better than their past.

I'm fighting for the people in my life that belived in me when I didn't belive in myself, the people who have offered a hand down when I was reaching up.

I'm fighting for my wife. The most amazing person in the world. A woman who could have had any man she wanted but choose me. A woman who loves the Lord with all her heart. A woman of integrity and character. She deserves the best and I will give her the best.

I'm fighting for Jesus Christ who died on a cross for my salvation. Everything I am and everything I will ever be is because of Him. He saved me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you fighting?

jovial_cynic said...

hey goofy anonymous. Fighting can refer to a struggle. When one fights for life, they're not fighting with death. They're just struggling.

Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Thank you Jovial Cynic! I love you and all the parts that make you up!

Anonymous said...

Damn When I said 'I love you and all the parts that make you up.' I was referring to my Husband the Billyunaire!