Aug 16, 2007

Back to School?

I reciently have really desired to know more about the Bible and to be able to effectivly share my faith in Jesus Christ. I did a search for online Bible college's to just see if there are any online classes offered and if there are how much would they cost. I ended up coming across Ames Christian University, read about them and decided that I would join their online school. They offer free online self paced classes and if you desire to get a BBS or a BA you can. Their program is increadible, you have the ability to take the free online classes or pay $20 per class, of the sames classes, and they will be accredited. There are a total of 22 different classes equalling 87 credits toward the 120 credits needed for a Bachelors in Biblical Studies. Upon completion of the free classes I will be given a certificate of completion and if I choose to at any time I can pay for the $20 fee for each of the 22 classes and earn 87 credits towards a degree. I don't intend on ever getting a degree, I was just looking for a way to get some great inexpensive education.

I am currently on chapter 5 of my first class, Old Testament Survey, and am learning a lot. I'm really excited about growing.

0 comments: