Aug 13, 2007

Head Pains

I've been waking up in the morning with a dull headache and if I don't do anything about it right away I end up with a full blown migraine headache. Yuck. This has been happening for about 5 weeks now. The crazy thing is that it's been happening every Monday and then maybe 1 more time during the week.

Let's consider a couple of possible reasons for these headaches:

1.) Is it because I got glasses and my eyes aren't used to the correction?
2.) Is it because my body doesn't want me to work anymore?

Let's examine these.

#1
When I was in 4th grade my brother Mark and I has a BB Gun war and I ended up getting shot in the eye. Yea.. you know the proverbial, "you'll shoot your eye out!" Well I am part of the reason that that saying is still around. My eye... got shot out. Well kinda, I still have my eye but my vision is all messed up. In 8th grade I ended up getting glasses. I wore them all day but when I got home from school that day my head was pounding so hard that I was crying.. needless to say, I didn't really wear those glasses anymore. Throughout the next 9 years I ended up getting a couple more pairs of glasses but again, never really wore them. 2 Months ago, I got the great idea that I should get glasses again. How could instantly improved vision not be at the top of my list (thank you Brain Regan)? I ended up with a really cool pair but now I'm getting migraines again! I'm in a hard spot, should I try to figure out if I can keep wearing the glasses and try to figure out a way to heal the migraines, or do I toss the glasses?

#2
This most likely isn't the reason why I am experiencing migraines but I thought that I should list at least one other reason why I might be getting them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the BB gun! :-)