So on New Years Eve I played guitar hero and fell in love with it! I had heard about it here and there but thought really nothing of it but when I went to a friends house for New Years and peeps were playing I had to give it a shot.. I didn't put it down for hours. I woke up on New Years Day with a mission. Buy Guitar Hero. After spending about 2 hours going from store to store only to find out that it was sold out everywhere Rachel thought that it would be a good idea to call our local Fred Meyer and guess what? They had it. They were sold out of Guitar Hero 3 so we ended up getting the Guitar Hero 2 bundle (guitar and game). I didn't stop rockin until midnight, it was awesome.













My birthday is coming up on Tuesday and I'm hoping that I can get Guitar Hero 3. I feel like a child again, asking for games for my birthday and spending my Christmas money on them haha.. If I get the bundle for Guitar Hero 3 then I'll have 2 guitars, then I can battle people and play 2 player mode...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.