Jan 11, 2008

T-Shirts @ Work

So the dress code changed at my work on January 1st where instead of dressing business dress and occasionally business casual we are now allowed to dress casual. I don't mean we can now wear shorts and flip flops but we can wear t-shirts, jeans and tennis shoes every day. It's awesome. It's funny because I don't see to many people actually wearing t-shirts... I think that I may be the only one, do I care? NOPE! The dress code says I can, so I do.


I kinda fell like Jennifer Aniston's character in Office Space where she had a minimum amount of flare that she had to have on her vest at work. Because she had the minimum her boss was like... so I see you have the minimum... what does that say about you? She's like, "so you want me to wear more flare?" The dude can't say she has to wear more all he does is uses the suck up that has 50 million pieces on as an example of him expressing himself. It's awesome... if you haven't seen that movie you need to, it's a great depiction of what cubicle life is like if you've never worked in a cubicle environment. My point is... I feel like I'm supposed to still be dressing nice, like business casual, but I'm not gonna. I'm dressing casual because the dress code says I can. So yeeeaaaa... about those TPS reports.

0 comments: