Feb 20, 2008

SunButter!

My awesome wife Rachel is allergic to Peanuts - like deathly allregic. This is an issue because to me if you can't put ranch dressing on it you can put peanut butter on it, I love it! I realized when we started dating that I had to give up the peanut butter goodness that I loved so much becuase if I ever happen to have some peanut residue in my mouth and I kiss Rachel, she could... well... die. We were at the store on Saturday and I thought to myself, they've gotta make something that Rachel can eat that doesn't have peanuts in it but is like peanut butter and viola, SunButter came into my life.



So imagine when you eat a peanut... then when you eat peanut butter, there's that creamy sticky goodness in the peanut butter. So now think about eating a sunflower seed... then think about it in a creamy & sticky texture - that's SunButter. I made a SunButter and jelly sandwich the night I bought it and I was impressed, it's actually pretty good. I'm excited to see what else I can make with it. Currently they have 6 flavors, so I think I'll get the creamy next time instead of the Honey Crunch. YUM!

You can color your very own SunBuddy HERE.

Here's my SunBuddy, doesn't he have an awesome quote.



I'm thinking about buying the SunBuddy t-shirt from the website for Rachel. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i wouldn't give for my very own SunBuddy!

Anonymous said...

lies...you just told me the other day that your palette has decided against Sunbutter... ;-)