Aug 18, 2008

Positive Person

Man I love summer time. It's funny that in Washington we spend 8-9 months in the dark and rain with most people complaining about the weather only to get to summer where people then complain about the heat. I've figured something out. People complain. I don't want to be known as the guy who always has something negative to say or is always criticizing. I'd rather be known as the positive guy who is always encouraging. I've found something else out. It's a choice to be positive or to be negative. I've recently found myself being negative in some areas of my life and when I realized this I decided to stop. Not that I don't have it in the back of my head still but I know that if I don't turn those thoughts into words, I won't give those negative thoughts oxygen to breath. I can choose to think and speak differently about the situations in my life. I can choose to be a positive person.

0 comments: