If didn't already know.. when I was in 5th grade I was shot in the eye with a bb gun by my brother. We had a genius idea to have a bb gun war and shoot each other. Well, I got shot in the eye. Thankfully the bb didn't go into my eye and cause me to lose my eye, but it didn't injure me and blurred my vision in my right eye. If you look at my right eye you can see a little black spot in it and it's pretty cool, it's a good conversation starter.

Well there.. now that we have that out of the way, I was browsing around the world wide web today and saw an add for a
marshmallow shooter! I thought to myself - now wouldn't it suck to have had my eye shot out by a marshmallow shooter? I wonder how many marshmallow shooters will be under or are already under Christmas trees right now and how many marshmallow related injuries will follow?

If you look closely you can see the little marshmallows in the chamber. It holds 25 Marshmallows for non-stop fun!











So apparently these marshmallow realated toys are quite a big deal. They're actually trying to cover the world in marshmallows. I like the Bow & Mallow - how creative!


0 comments: